- Design is a highly subjective matter, so of course your mileage may vary
- I imagine I have missed a fair number of cars to the vagaries of memory (and to my specific exposure) so this is a rather random collection
- I worry that over time our exposure to cars on the roads in various levels of maintenance affects our views on the original design. So I tried to pull up brochure photos to try and show the designers’ original vision
- I have kept aside supercars and the like. The joy of spotting and admiring beautiful design in everyday objects is something different compared to drooling over million dollar cars (my opinion). Then again, not all supercars have great design so I will leave others to pick that thread up
- I only talk about design in a purely aesthetic sense here (design for the sake of design), keeping aside considerations like space / packaging, safety, etc.
|Glorious First Gen|